I was going for a cafe window kind of feel. So when I found the shutters I thought it would be perfect to make a faux window with a small curtain over the top to make it have that real window look. This project didn't cost me much. Here is the rundown:
- I monogramed the mugs and creamer pitchers with the letter W with some vinyl lettering that I cut out using my cricut machine.
- The glass pitchers I just tied a small bow around the neck to make it tie in with everything else.
- The shutters were spray painted black (by the hubby...i hate painting. Period.)
- I made the small curtain with some left over scraps I had
- The "Bon Appetit" was made with vinyl lettering as well as the coffee cups.
Black Shelves $10/each (these i got 50% off!!! )
Coffee Much $1.94/each
Creamer Pitchers 1.01/each
Glass Pitchers 1.91/each
Supplies I already had:
So the total cost for this project for me was: $39.72! Not too shabby!!!