We first spray painted the frame with black matte spray paint
For the white board we bought the biggest white board we could find at Target and the cork we bought at Robert's by the roll we bought 2 24" rolls but only needed one. We used the original picture to attach the white board and cork board board with the glue "E 6000" From there i was in charge of the embellishments and then it was done!
I finished it off with a huge daisy and some decorative tape. I used my Cricut Machine to cut out the "Notes" and the numbers with black vinyl.
We decided to keep it more on the simple side because it is mostly going to be used by Brandon to work out those hard engineering math problems!!! I loved how it turned out! Let me know what you think!