- 1 day out of each month we will get together at the Host's house. (at our first meeting we will decide which day works best for everyone and we can keep it that day for every month or change it and decide on a month to month basis)
- At our first get together everyone who wants to participate will bring 3 ideas of what they want to learn how to make or 1 or 2 things that they know how to make and would be willing to teach.
- There is a $10 limit for each craft (we can change this if someone feels it's not enough)
- Each month you will need to pay your $10 (or whatever amount we choose) to the Host that is going to be doing the following month's craft. (so you will pay 1 month in advance for your craft)
- You obviously don't pay if you don't or can't do the next month's craft, but once you pay you are committed even if your plans change because the host has to buy all of the supplies in advance. (we can set aside all of the supplies for that craft and give them to you since you already paid but we won't refund anyone)
- The host for that month is in charge of buying everyone's supplies for that specific craft and teaching how to make the craft.
- The crafts that we decide to do need to be simple enough that we can finish it within a couple of hours OR if we decide on a larger or more complicated craft we can do it like on a Saturday afternoon when people have more time) Like i said we will decide things like this on a month to month basis and get everyone's input who is participating in the following month.
- I don't want to forget the treats! Each month someone or a couple of people will be in charge of bringing some treats to share (whether it be homemade cookies or some chocolate candy bars, just something small that we can share with everyone)
So, if you would like to participate let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at my email which is email@example.com If you have any suggestions leave that in the email or comment and let me know which day(s) of the week work best for you!